- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information)
- Regulation 3 (1) of the Information Technology(Intermediaries Guideline) Rules, 2011
Defining sensitive personal data
As per the SPI Rule, any sensitive personal data or information regarding an individual refers to the
- Financial data like bank accounts, credit, and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- The sexual orientation of an individual
- Mental, physical and health condition of an individual
- Medical records
- Biometric information
- Information related to the identity of an individual such as telephone number, E-mail address etc.
However the information that is available in any public domain or is accessible under Right to Information Act (RTI), 2005 shall not be deemed a sensitive personal data.
- The user’s note
- While browsing the platform, the user is not required to provide any personal information unless and until he/she decides to sign up for availing any service from In Weave end. All the information provided by the user is considered to be voluntary. The user has every right to withdraw his/her consent regarding usage of the information given at any point in time. However, the user must be cautious enough while giving any information related to himself/herself/ or any family member of him/her.
- Any user can access, change, rectify or remove any information that he/she has given to In Weave while registering as a user.
- For the purchase of products, any customer might use his/her debit card, credit card, net banking or bank transfers that in turn might require the user to disclose certain information related to the bank accounts and beyond to the third party payment gateway of In Weave. We ensure that all of this information is used only for payment processing procedures.
- In Weave shall hold the right to update the database with the latest information of any customer at any point of time without asking for further consent for the following reasons
- To meet the customer demand in a better way
- To provide an uninterrupted service
- To resolve the technical issues and troubleshoot problems
- To keep the users appraised of In Weave promotional offers
- To meet the legal and regulatory requirements
Management of Cookies
Temporary cookies are used to store data on the platform. However, the personally identifiable data is never stored in the cookies. Cookies generally accommodate statistical and intelligence data that are not personally identifiable and can be used by the third party and for technical administration of the platform, research & development etc. If any user disables or deletes the cookies by reorganizing the web browser, access and movement across the platform might be restricted to a certain extent. Closure of the web browser generally deletes all the temporary cookies. However, In Weave will suggest the user make use of their “Clear Cookie” functionality to ensure deletion of cookies.
Control over the other website links
In Weave provides for other website links on their platform sometimes for a better understanding of things. Hence, there is a possibility that your system gets the cookies of other websites as well for which In Weave shall not be responsible by any means. The inclusion or exclusion of any alien website is not a part of endorsement or promotion from In Weave end. The quality, integrity, and accuracy of information, images, graphics, videos, software, photographs, advertisements, messages are at sole discretion of that website and In Weave is no how liable to any of these.
- A note to the visitors
- If someone is just visiting the website, no information related to the financial or personal credential would be gathered from In Weave. However, the visitor also needs to understand the terms and policies laid herein.
If you are accessing the website from outside of India, it is your responsibility to check that no legal violations are made through such access as per the law of the country from where you are attempting an access.
- At In Weave, we understand your concerns and for any inquiries related to the privacy policies reach out to us at email@example.com